Healthy Detox Program
Efficiency In the Body and The Boardroom
What is detox? As you sit here reading this webpage, your body is undergoing natural cycles to eliminate unwanted toxins through your organs of detoxification. Unfortunately, in this day and age, with the pollution found in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, and even the substances we put on our skin, our bodies have a hard time keeping up with the toxic burden. This can leave us feeling sluggish, having a hard time sleeping and feeling just plain unhealthy. A detox program is a cleansing and regenerating process that helps your body rid itself of this toxic burden more efficiently and returns you to a natural state of health and balance.
The mental clarity and improved health of employees has a significant impact on workplace productivity and presenteeism. The reduced risk of developing diseases like depression, asthma, diabetes, arthritis, and even cancer, will cut employer costs for medical coverage, disability and extended sick leave. Investing in good health shows benefits from the boardroom to the family home.
About The Program
The 21-day Healthy Detox Program is a medically supervised program designed by Naturopathic Doctors to safely and naturally help you clean up your life – both cleansing your body of toxins and cleansing your lifestyle of bad habits. This multi-staged holistic program provides an easy-to -follow process in a group environment. Conducted on-site at the workplace.
This program is not a “fad” detox. There is no fasting, no laxatives, no “master cleanse” liquid diets. Instead, our program focuses on:
- Establishing healthy food habits
- Eliminating intake of toxins
- Increasing lymphatic and blood circulation
- Strengthening the liver’s capacity to neutralize toxins
- Improving elimination function of the digestive system
- 3 x 60MIN Group Sessions
- Step-by-Step Detox Guide
- Food Tasting and Recipes
- Detox Herbal Kit (per person)
Call us today to find out how you can bring this employee health and wellness program to your workplace.
Did You Know
|The FDA currently has approved more than 3,000 food additives for use in the United States 1|
|Fruit juices with artificial colours or preservatives increases hyperactivity in kids by more than 50% 2|
|Pesticide exposure has been linked to cancer, reproductive problems, and neurological diseases. 3|
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration, EAFUS: A Food Additive Database, June 2006 ↩
- McCann, Donna, “Food additives and hyperactive behaviour in 3-year-old and 8/9-year-old children in the community: a randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial.” The Lancet, November 2008 ↩
- Ontario College of Family Physicians ↩